the super sloppy bobby pregnant forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the super sloppy forum, home of all your sloppy needs. theme isa working progress.enjoy and have fun. looks best on desktop

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inchatbox

Orb Wisdom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Other / Decline to state Join date : 2024-03-19

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 9:01 pm

alien

lightningmcqueenfan1, dustermother3 and big pepsi like this post

Back to top Go down
yoshifan2005
Mod
yoshifan2005

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 9:01 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers YAY SO AWESOMNE

orbo freak and dustermother3 like this post

Back to top Go down
dustermother3

dustermother3

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 9:13 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://en.pronouns.page/@wubsabi
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 3:17 pm

Hey guys, another wisdom for the day! this ones some songs alien

love the new emojis, so cute dancnsmilies i'm a big fan of this one

lightningmcqueenfan1 and dustermother3 like this post

Back to top Go down
lightningmcqueenfan1
Admin
lightningmcqueenfan1

Male Join date : 2024-03-19

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:01 pm

orbo freak wrote:

is that a moth>? i know those. i see ethose sometimes outside on the lights but that one is big, is it real or this is photoshop? dud you know teres a lot of ifferent moth kinds i thought that was interesting, theres a lot like at least 20 different kinds of moth. i thought there was like 2 ive only seen 2 mths outsdie theyre brown but i did see a white one once but i thought it was a ghost ebcause white moths are supposed to be ghosts sometimes so i dont know if that counts as a moth but yeah. so theres like a lot of different moths and its cool. do you think there are red moths with yelow on them because if there was i would get one as a pet and call it lightning mcqueen because lightning mqeen is like that character from the movie i like a lot called cars by dizney pixar. and if i had a red and yellow moth i would name it after him because he is red and yellow and his ees are blue . he is a car,

Back to top Go down
https://sloppybobb.forumotion.com
lightningmcqueenfan1
Admin
lightningmcqueenfan1

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:02 pm

orbo freak wrote:

also thank you for noticing the new emojis i worked hard on them i made them . i worked hard on them thnk you

Back to top Go down
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Sonic oc   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:50 pm

heres my sonic oc he's an alien
Orb Wisdom Sonic10
made using this https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/181352 :3

lightningmcqueenfan1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lightningmcqueenfan1
Admin
lightningmcqueenfan1

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:57 pm

orbo freak wrote:
heres my sonic oc he's an alien
Orb Wisdom Sonic10
made using this https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/181352 :3
hes freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:56 pm

heres a funny video i found alien

Back to top Go down
lightningmcqueenfan1
Admin
lightningmcqueenfan1

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:09 pm

orbo freak wrote:
dragon video. very interesting. i watched a movie about a dragons, once. it was called "how to train your dragons", i thought it was really cool and also sad because it was a guy who liked dragons but everyone else hated dragons and killed them and him for it. very sad but i likes the characters, hiccup and toothless the dragon. toothless is like a cool rare dragons, a "night furry" and hes like the last one ever and hiccup almost kill him but he didnt because he has a good heart and soul. if i ever ssaw a dragons or a night furry, i would save it and feed its a fish like him too. i think dargons are real, andmy friends make fun of me for it. i actully have 2 friends in real life their names are jimmy and donovan. jimmy is really mean to me all the time and makes fun of me for believing in dragons and donovan is nice but only when jimmy isnt around. then donovan is mean to me but anyways, i think dragons are real and they are mean to me for it and make fun of me and say dragons arent real but i KNOWWWWWWWWWw they are because my brother said they are real and that he saw one once. i wish i could have seen it too. m ybrother never lies abot anything by the way. i have a piggy bank shaped like toothless from how to train your dragon i liked it a lot i watch it with my brother all the time(my brother is named carthur) toothless is called that because he has no teeth. i think its kind of mean toname someone after their mental condition, but i didnt name him and i will respect his name.my brother is called carthur and i am named corner and one time my brother asked my parents why they gave us bad names and they said it was because they did not like us. but i like my name and i think maybe tey just didnt like my brother and thats why they gave him a name he didnt like. so anyways what im saying is very cool video, i like dragons and the movie by pixar

orbo freak likes this post

Back to top Go down
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:13 pm

lightningmcqueenfan1 wrote:
orbo freak wrote:
dragon video. very interesting. i watched a movie about a dragons, once. it was called "how to train your dragons", i thought it was really cool and also sad because it was a guy who liked dragons but everyone else hated dragons and killed them and him for it. very sad but i likes the characters, hiccup and toothless the dragon. toothless is like a cool rare dragons, a "night furry" and hes like the last one ever and hiccup almost kill him but he didnt because he has a good heart and soul. if i ever ssaw a dragons or a night furry, i would  save it and feed its a fish like him too. i think dargons are real, andmy friends make fun of me for it. i actully have 2 friends in real life their names are jimmy and donovan. jimmy is really mean to me all the time and makes fun of me for believing in dragons and donovan is nice but only when jimmy isnt around. then donovan is mean to me but anyways, i think dragons are real and they are mean to me for it and make fun of me and say dragons arent real but i KNOWWWWWWWWWw they are because my brother said they are real and that he saw one once. i wish i could have seen it too. m ybrother never lies abot anything by the way. i have a piggy bank shaped like toothless from how to train your dragon i liked it a lot i watch it with my brother all the time(my brother is named carthur) toothless is called that because he has no teeth. i think its kind of mean toname someone after their mental condition, but i didnt name him and i will respect his name.my brother is called carthur and i am named corner and one time my brother asked my parents why they gave us bad names and they said it was because they did not like us. but i like my name and i think maybe tey just didnt like my brother and thats why they gave him a name he didnt like. so anyways what im saying is very cool video, i like dragons and the movie by pixar
thanks!

Back to top Go down
orbo freak
Mod
orbo freak

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
lightningmcqueenfan1
Admin
lightningmcqueenfan1

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 8:55 pm

orbo freak wrote:
really interesting tree video... trees are really cool. i seen those things all the time when i play outside after school, i like to climb them and one of the ones outside my house has a rope hanging from it and i like to swing on it. did you know theres lots of different kinds of trees? like moths? my mom taught me that, she likes plants and has a big book full of all the different kinds of trees. you can tell what kind they are because of the shape of the leafs. and sometimes the bark. and i learned it school that the trees leafs, eat the sun and te dirt and it makes it grow. one time i climed super high up a tree and i could see my whooooooooollleee neighborhood from the top and i stayed up there for a long time because i was scared of going back down. my dad yelled at me and told me to come down though when it was bedtime so i had too, and when i climbed down a tree branch snapped ad i actually fell and broke my left arm. my dad said it was too late to go to the hospital and that it was my fault so i had to sleep on it an deal with it because i chose to climb the tree. it hurt really bad but my arm is better now but kind of deformed and weird so my friends make fun of me for it and call me a dinosaur,which i actually dont mind because i think dinosaurs are cool. some trees make nuts and even berries too and one time i ate one and passed out and wokeup 3 days later in tennesee. i found my way back home though. my friend jimmy has a tire swing at his house and one time when i played at his house he told me to stand it front of it and then he swung the tire into my face really hard and it broke my nose. and then he drsgged me into the middle of the road and i got hit by a car and broke my bib, but its okay because it was quite funny.one dau i want to build a tree house and no girls will be allowed in it, only boy like jimmy and donovan and my dog. my dog is named dick by the way. my dad named him and yells at me whenever i call for him but i dont know why. dick is probably my bestest friend, even more best than donovan, because dick is always nice to me and i love him. i mostly seee browntrees aound here but one time i saw a white one and theres a video game i play with white trees and i asked my mom if that was what it was and she said no. white tree

Back to top Go down
dustermother3

dustermother3

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:08 pm

lightningmcqueenfan1 wrote:
orbo freak wrote:
really interesting tree video... trees are really cool. i seen those things all the time when i play outside after school, i like to climb them and one of the ones outside my house has a rope hanging from it and i like to swing on it. did you know theres lots of different kinds of trees? like moths? my mom taught me that, she likes plants and has a big book full of all the different kinds of trees. you can tell what kind they are because of the shape of the leafs. and sometimes the bark. and i learned it school that the trees leafs, eat the sun and te dirt and it makes it grow. one time i climed super high up a tree and i could see my whooooooooollleee neighborhood from the top and i stayed up there for a long time because i was scared of going back down. my dad yelled at me and told me to come down though when it was bedtime so i had too, and when i climbed down a tree branch snapped ad i actually fell and broke my left arm. my dad said it was too late to go to the hospital and that it was my fault so i had to sleep on it an deal with it because i chose to climb the tree. it hurt really bad but my arm is better now but kind of deformed and weird so my friends make fun of me for it and call me a dinosaur,which i actually dont mind because i think dinosaurs are cool. some trees make nuts and even berries too and one time i ate one and passed out and wokeup 3 days later in tennesee. i found my way back home though. my friend jimmy has a tire swing at his house and one time when i played at his house he told me to stand it front of it and then he swung the tire into my face really hard and it broke my nose. and then he drsgged me into the middle of the road and i got hit by a car and broke my bib, but its okay because it was quite funny.one dau i want to build a tree house and no girls will be allowed in it, only boy like jimmy and donovan and my dog.  my dog is named dick by the way. my dad named him and yells at me whenever i call for him but i dont know why. dick is probably my bestest friend, even more best than donovan, because dick is always nice to me and i love him. i mostly seee browntrees aound here but one time i saw a white one and theres a video game i play with white trees and i asked my mom if that was what it was and she said no. white tree

woah you're reallyh smart cheers

lightningmcqueenfan1 and orbo freak like this post

Back to top Go down
https://en.pronouns.page/@wubsabi
Sponsored content

Orb Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orb Wisdom   Orb Wisdom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orb Wisdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the super sloppy bobby pregnant forum :: chaating-